Publications, talks, and more
(Last updated: Jul. 2022)
- Moiré physics
- Noncollinear phases in moiré magnets, with Kasra Hejazi and Leon Balents, published in PNAS, 2020.
- Heterobilayer moiré magnets: moiré skyrmions, commensurate-incommensurate transition and more, with Kasra Hejazi and Leon Balents, published in PRB as editor's suggestion, 2021.
- Magic continuum in twisted bilayer square lattice with staggered flux, with Chao-Ming Jian and Cenke Xu, published in PRB, 2021.
- Metal-Insulator transition with charge fractionalization, with Yichen Xu, Chao-Ming Jian and Cenke Xu, published in PRX, 2021.
- Twisted bilayer U(1) Dirac spin liquids, with Urban F. P. Seifert and Leon Balents, on arXiv.
- Topological phases and beyond
- Boundary theory of X-cube model in the continuum, with Ryan C. Spieler, Hao-Yu Sun and Andreas Karch, on arXiv.
- Boundary Hamiltonian theory for gapped topological phases on an open surface, with Yuting Hu, Ren Pankovich, Yidun Wan and Yong-Shi Wu, published in JHEP, 2018.
- Correspondence between bulk entanglement and boundary excitation spectra in two-dimensional gapped topological phases, with Brendan G. Pankovich, Yuting Hu and Yong-Shi Wu, published in PRB, 2019.
- The structure of fixed-point tensor network states characterizes the patterns of long-range entanglement, with Ethan Lake and Yong-Shi Wu, published in PRB, 2017.
- Realization and identification of quantum spin liquids
- Monitored Quantum Dynamics and the Kitaev Spin Liquid, with Ali Lavasani and Sagar Vijay, on arXiv.
- Honeycomb rare-earth magnets with anisotropic exchange interactions, with Gang Chen, published in SciPost Physics Core, 2020.
- Spinon magnetic resonance of quantum spin liquid, with Ethan Lake, Jia-Wei Mei and Oleg Starykh in PRL, 2018.
- AdS_3/CFT_2 duality
- Universal relations for holographic interfaces, published in JHEP, 2021.
- Holographic duality for Ising CFT with boundary, with Andreas Karch and Hao-Yu Sun, published in JHEP, 2021.
- Establishing strongly-coupled 3d AdS quantum gravity with Ising dual using all-genus partition functions, with Chao-Ming Jian, Andreas W. W. Ludwig, Hao-Yu Sun and Zhenghan Wang, published in JHEP, 2020.
- Topological entanglement entropy in Euclidean AdS3 with surgery, with Hao-Yu Sun, published in JHEP, 2017.
Selected talks and posters
- Selected talks and slides
Moire magnetism in van de Waals heterostructures at APS March Meeting, Mar. 2021.
Holographic dual of Ising CFT with boundary at Southern California String Seminar, Apr. 2021.
Twisted bilayers: magic continuum, noncollinear magnetism and more at Perimeter Institute, Nov. 2021.
Twisted bilayer Dirac spin liquid at Ultra Quantum Matter annual meeting, Jan. 2022.
Moiré magnetism: a synergy between flatlands, at the University of Kentucky, Feb. 2022.
Moiré magnetism: a synergy between flatlands, at the University of California, Irvine, Feb. 2022.
Interaction-driven metal-insulator transition with charge fractionalization, at APS March meeting, Mar. 2022.
Two tales on the boundaries of strongly-coupled systems - gravity and fractons, at the University of Cambridge, DAMTP, Mar. 2022.
Boundary of fracton phases of matter from a continuum perspective, at the California Institute of Technology, May 2022.
Twisted bilayer Dirac spin liquids, at the Material Research Society Spring Meeting, May 2022.
Boundary of fracton phases of matter, at Yong-Shi Wu's 80th birthday workshop, Aug. 2022.
Exploring beyond conventional topological orders, at Harvard Condensed Matter Physics seminar, Sep. 2022.
X-cube model: from the bulk to the boundary and back, at Ultra Quantum Matter Caltech Meeting, Sep. 2022.
Generating entanglement through measurements: a time to tear down and a time to build, outreach talk at Café KITP, Sep. 2022.
- Selected Posters
Magic continuum in twisted bilayer square lattice with staggered flux at Princeton Summer School on Condensed Matter Physics, Jun. 2021.
Twisted bilayer Dirac spin liquids at Gordon research conference, Jun. 2022.